There is no comprehensive answer to this question. However, we can give you some tips on how to improve the performance of your coupons:
Picture yourself as your target group - what would you be happy about?
- An attractive coupon photo is half the battle.
- Be creative and precise in your title - this will increase the click rates of your coupon.
- Exact details (e.g. "50 % discount" or "10 € discount") attract attention
- Title and content should match - no one likes being lured onto the wrong track, right?
- Clearly define what you want to achieve with this coupon: Only if you know where you want to go can your end consumers (visitors, participants, customers, guests) take the right path.
There are virtually no limits to your creativity when it comes to creating coupons.
Try to stand out and break new ground. If you make an effort with your coupon and put a concept behind it, the users of the coupon will also notice that.
You are also welcome to take a look at our Best Cases from past events to let yourself be inspired.
How you can edit your coupon at any time is explained here.